Celebrating























Happy Friday everyone! I hope you all had a great week.
Back in October 2013, I started this blog, misenscenelifestyle was sort of a dream that had been on hold for three years, I wanted to finish my degree at University before dedicating myself to blogging. When I began to blog, I was really happy, finally I was doing something that I truly enjoyed. I was full of enthusiasm; too much enthusiasm it seems, as my blog was victim of an unwarranted vicious personal attack. It crushed me and I stopped blogging for at least three months. During this time my friend kept in touch with me, lifted my spirits, cared for me and made sure that I would blog again. He chose the location for the first shoot after my three month gap, he helped me with the overall concept and story for the post, he made me laugh and feel whole again. Yep, you guessed it, the chap in today's photos, Ricardo, the photographer, behind many of the misenscenelifestyle's posts.
Ricardo, sorry, I know you didn't know this was coming... but for today's post I wanted to create a photo story that captures the essence of friendship, the complicity between two people who understand each other and to celebrate my happiness for having such a good friend and not giving up on doing my blog.
I chose The Albert Bridge as our mise en scene for today's photo-shoot for two reasons, first, for the symbolic meaning of "bridge", that often has the significance of crossing or moving from one phase of life to another, it can also depict connection between yourself and another person. The second reason is because I find The Albert Bridge the most gorgeous bridge in London, a candy pastel coloured bridge.
Thank you for reading this slightly "corny" post.
Thank you Ricardo for accepting the challenge of jumping from behind the camera to in front of it, also a big thank you to beautiful Laura for capturing on camera the playful moments between Ricardo and myself.
Please leave a comment if you wish and I'll see you next week.

Outfit Virginia: shoes, bag, necklace, dress, hairclip,  Primark; fuzzy coat, H&M
Outfit Ricardo:  bone, Next; shirt, H&M; bow tie, suit, Primark; belt, shoes, Sport Direct; watch, Sekonda

Photos by Laura Davies.
Photos edited by Ricardo Noel Frutuoso.

Virginia XOXO



Comments

  1. aw thank you so very much! i had an amazing time, you are truely a beautiful person inside and out. hopefully we can work together again soon. much love Laura xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts