Unfinished...















 
Happy Friday everyone! Just a quick hello and I hope you had a great week.
In April I attended the wedding of a dear friend in Portugal, and I wore this beautiful blue pleated skirt from Zara, and it's so pretty that I couldn't help myself, but I wanted to share it with you in a  blog post. The delicate material and slits on both sides add an air of flair and makes the skirt float whilst walking.
"Don't worry about what you can't control".
This week's post was supposed to be a night shoot, I liked the one about "juxtaposition of light and dark " so much, that I wanted a repeat. So I chose carefully my mise-en-scene, Mayor of London's office and arranged to meet up with Duane at 8pm because I thought that it would be dark enough for us to shoot. Guess what? At 8.30pm it was still light, we started to shoot anyway and guess what we were told that we were not allowed to take pictures. So... we carried on shooting (on the sly)and guess what?We were invited to leave the area. In all I felt that I failed, it wasn't dark enough and we couldn't even finish our photo-shoot. But when Duane sent me the photos, I absolutely loved them, there was a dreamy, and dusky feel about the pictures, that I really liked and I learned something, I can't control everything around me, so it wasn't dark enough but the early night light was also beautiful and we couldn't finish our photo-shoot but the photos we had were good and enough. Thanks for reading and I'll see you next week.
 
Outfit: skirt, shoes & necklace, Zara; top, H&M; bag, Dorothy Perkins; rings (old).
 
Pictures by Duane Levi-Smith via Major Frames www.facebook.com/majorframes
 
Virginia XOXO
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts