Reminiscing



 
















Hi everyone! I hope you all had a great week.
This week I'm bringing a bit of a 70s vibe to the blog and I admit I'm a lover of flared jeans.
Around this time last year I used to go to Abbey Road Studios not to cross the famous zebra crossing that became iconic when The Beatles named their last studio LP "Abbey Road" and the album's cover photograph shows the group members walking across the zebra crossing. Although there's always a celebratory vibe with people taking pictures and the wall of the studio, full of graffiti, with loving messages for the band. The reason I went there was to see my drama teacher that happens to live right next door to Abbey Road Studios. Last year I was preparing myself for auditions in LA. Going to LA was one of the best experiences of my life. As I prepare myself to step onto the stage at The Royal Opera House I look back and reminisce about found memories of  coming to Abbey Road and training with my teacher.
Thanks for reading. See you next week.

Outfit: floppy hat, Top Shop;  top & Kimono style top, Primark; flared jeans, H&M; boots, Market stall; rings, bracelets & necklaces, River Island (old); sunglasses, Oliver Bonas; scarf, Orla Kiely; bag, Old.

Photos by Diana Goncalves.

Virginia XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts