Winter Garden










Hi everybody. Happy Thursday! I've been MIA from my blog for a while, don't worry, nothing serious has happened, but now that I'm back I plan on posting regularly.
I absolutely loved the shooting for today's post. It's amazing how in a middle of a city like London we can find a little oasis of bliss, places where you can go and reconnect with nature. I wore a vinyl skirt and a sweater from Primark, I quite liked the idea that the only blooms in my winter garden were the ones on my sweater. I also added a pop of colour with a red bag.
All the pictures were taken by my long time friend and colleague Ricardo Noel Frutuoso, we attended the same drama school almost 20 years ago in Portugal, we had a fun time shooting this story for the blog.
Outfit: Umbrella, Sweater, Skirt, Tights, Ring and Bag all Primark. Boots and Black Coat, Zara.

Thank you for reading.

X Virginia

Comments

  1. Beautiful!!! Very Gorgeous !!! love your Blog site !!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts