Get out of your comfort zone













Happy Friday!

On today's blog post, I am wearing the cutest pair of tights (Primark). I love them!!
And what better mise en scene to show off my tights? Can you Guess?! Camden Market of course, I always have a funny feeling that I'm back to the 80's when I visit Camden.

What I really like about wearing tights, other than that they keep my legs warm, is that tights can add the right pop to any outfit. With the right pair of tights you can look both fashionable and sexy. I dare you ladies, to get out of your comfort zone and buy a very loud or sexy pair of tights. After all, the funny thing about fashion is the ability to experiment with different colours, textures and designs. Enjoy!

Thank you for reading.

Outfit: Top & shoes H&M; Skirt, hat  and fashion tights, Primark.

Photos by Tatiana Brito Khan

Virginia XOXO

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts