Revisit, Reevaluate, Reconcile, Renew



Happy New Year!
Welcome to the first Misenscenelifestyle blog post of 2016.
How's the New Year treating you? Mine started quite wobbly, I woke up on the first day of the year feeling very emotional and tearful...I must confess, the tears kept coming for the next two days, very overwhelming. No worries, I do feel much better now, I did struggle a bit, until I managed to pull myself together. But I can not  forget about " Mercury Retrograde ". Do you feel like suddenly everyone's gone crazy? Your computer and other electronic equipment gone wrong. Are you experiencing travel delays, don't get emails or text messages? Unable to think clearly or having difficulties to finish sentences.

Believe it or not I can tick almost all the boxes, this Mercury Retrograde that started on the 5th of January had me feeling absolutely helpless, I just wanted to curl up  in my bed and stay there.

My computer gave up on me, my mobile phone stop working and my oven... Yep you get it.
So, what is Mercury Retrograde, I hear you asking.  The planets movements affect us all in different ways, and all planets go retrograde, but when Mercury goes retrograde be prepared to feel a bigger impact. Mercury rules communication, clear thinking, truth and travel, so when mercury goes retrograde ( going backwards ) things start to get complicated.

Now the good thing about this situation, is that you can move back spiritually. It's an amazing opportunity for all of us to re-examine areas in our lives which are overlooked, we need to go back in order to move forward. Clear your mind and look at this brand New Year with a fresh perspective, huge breakthroughs- intellectual, emotional, spiritual- normally happen during this period. Tie all loose ends and  unfinished projects.

You may also notice how old friends, acquaintances and lovers may reappear. Don't resist, just go with the flow, go slowly, breath, meditate and be gentle with yourself and others around you.

As for me I made a huge big decision, sorted my computer and oven, got myself a new mobile phone and decided to revisit old projects, reevaluate old decisions, reconcile with friends and family and renew old ideas. I even picked up the pictures for this post that were never published before.

Thank you for reading, and I hope you enjoy the pictures.

Outfit: mules, blouse and playsuit, Zara; lace top and coat, H&M; hat, Primark.

Photos by Tatiana Brito Khan

Virginia XOXO








Comments

Popular Posts