Blogging

Good afternoon my wonderful readers!
Today I'm celebrating three years of blogging. Gosh I still remember the first time I clicked the button "Publish" what a sensation, since then I still feel a certain thrill when I'm about to publish a new blog post.
 
I've learned so much since then, specially how to be more relaxed about blogging, I no longer stress if I don't have the time to blog and I definitely don't blog just for the sake of it. The main thing is, I still enjoy blogging. unfortunately for personal reasons, I had to slow down  my blogging activities, but I am still here and hopefully as soon as things in my personal life get settled I hope to keep on blogging more regularly.
 
When I first started blogging I had a category called "Miminho", in Portuguese, " miminho" means something sweet, an action that you do to pamper yourself or someone else. With Autumn upon us, I feel the need to rest, to spend less time outside and more time to cosy up inside. I have a box where I keep "miminhos" sweet little things that I collect, and then if for some reason I feel sad, anxious or bored, I'll reach for my box and I'll pick up something that will lift up my spirit, from adult colouring books, watercolours, little make-up kit, whatever you fancy, I can honestly tell you that it really works, plus I'm always looking for new things to add to my "miminho" box. Have a go, spoil/pamper yourself.
 
 
But guys, honestly I still cannot believe that three years has passed by since my first blog post. I actually find blogging one of the most difficult careers if you really want to be successful. It takes a lot of time and effort in so many ways. It's like running your on company, you are the Director, Art director, Stylist, PR, Marking person, Fashion researcher, Writer, edit your texts, approve and publish your post, and all of this for FREE!
 
This is prove that you really need to love what you do, and I certainly love BLOGGING.
 
I hope you liked this post, please follow or write a comment if you wish.
 
 
Photos by me and Tatiana Brito-Khan
 
Miminhos: Adult colour book, colouring pencils, pocket mirror & beauty accessories, canvas, watercolours, pencils, palette, small bag (Primark, old, bought on sales 
Virginia XOXO
 
 
 
 




 





 


 

 

Comments

Popular Posts