Re-introduction





 
Hello my dear readers.
Today's blog post was  shot in the most amazing scenery, Museu Condes De Castro Guimaraes. Oh the memories, growing up, this museum used to be a library, where I had spend many afternoons studying in the most lavish rooms full of books, I really felt like a princess in a lovely Palace. Nowadays the library has been transferred to another location, but you can still visit the museum.
I feel that it's been a while since I have made an introduction post, specially if you are a new reader. So here it goes, no worries; it will be a short one.
 
This is me: Virginia, a 45-year-young Sagittarius. Born in Angola, raised in Portugal, lived for one-year in Munich, Germany and almost 20-years in London, England. Moved back to Portugal seven mouths ago . I have two daughters, Tatiana ; 18-years-old and Talullah ; 9-years-old. I've studied Drama in Portugal and later got a degree in "Drama, theatre and Performance Studies" in London. I am an Actress who at the moment is writing/ creating my own material, and I love Hip-Hop. My favourite track at the moment is "Bad and Boujee" by Migos ft. Lit Uzi Vert.
 
 
       Thank you for reading, hope you like the photos.
 
 
     Outfits: Playsuit, Primark; Tights, Calzedonia ; shoes, Marks and Spencers (old) ; Choker, Bershka.     
 













Comments

Popular Posts