Decoration



Let's talk about rituals... As an actress I don't like routine but I must confess that there are some rituals that bring me comfort. I guess we all have a routinue that brings us a sense of calm. My one is to light up a candle everyday, one in the morning and one in the evening. Here is a project that I call weekend project or I'm bored out of my mind project. If like me you have a cluttered drawer in your home like the one in the picture above, this project is for you.


You only need an empty drawer and a cutlery divider. I bought mine from T K Maxx but you can get yours from any kitchen accessory department store. As you can see in this picture, I have arranged all of my candles, incense burners, matches and scented oils inside the cutlery divider. You can beautifully style yours as you wish.


Ta dah!! Voila, here is my pretty candle drawer. I managed to declutter a drawer and create a blissful space. I now look forward to lighting up my candles knowing that a delightful sight awaits me.



So, if you have any spare time during the weekend or if you are just "bored out of your mind", here is a little project for you to try. Enjoy... and leave me your comments.

Comments

  1. Uma ideia excelente! Just great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this idea!!! I am going to use it to organize my draws in my office. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your feedback Ricardo.it is indeed a lovely and practical idea. I will be posting more of this sort of ideas soon. X Virginia

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts