Street Style









 

 
Hello my beautiful readers.
I imagine some of you must be wondering why I haven't been updating this space regularly. Even though it gives me great pleasure to blog, I found myself questioning what I want to blog about, what is it I want to create and what is it I want to say / share on "Mis-en-scene life style".
 
  
 
In the beginning I just wanted to blog about everything and anything, and although fashion, personal style and my thoughts and experiences are still a major part of my blog, I do think that with my move from England to Portugal, I'm still a bit confused, nothing serious. I may just need some more time to feel comfortable and understand the interests, expectations of a different blogging scene. There's been a shift and with that a new consciousness of my content, I just need a minute to access how I want to move forward ( blog -wise ). 
 
Also I'm so every grateful to my blogger friend Katya Figueiredo for being behind the camera for this blog post. The Mis-en-scene life style was "obviously" Lisboa, in a vey iconic part of the city called Bairro Alto. Go and check Katya's Blog The Mist Dessert - themistdessert.blogspot.pt/
 
Thank you for reading, I hope you like the pictures, and please, leave a comment if you wish.
 
Outfit:Skirt- Oasis 
             Top- Primark
                     Velvet boots- Zara
 
Currently listening to Memphis Ash - Pikachu ( Peekaboo ) 
 
 







Comments

Popular Posts