10 tips about Self-Improvement


                      Location: Parque da Ribeira dos Mochos- Cascais
 
I was wearing:
 Dress, Lefties
Espadrilles, H&D Moda Espanola
 Hat, local shop


The happiest people I know are always evaluating and improving themselves.


On my last blog post, I talked about Self-Worth and the importance of healthy boundaries. I truly believe that the next step about self-growth is Self-Improvement.
What better way to show self-Love than pursue a life of development and betterment. This is a never ending journey, the more I grow, the more I realize there's so much more to learn, and I am okay with that.

I've complied a list of 10 of my best tips which helped me, and I hope will help you in your personal growth journey.

1.Read a book every day
2.Pick up a new hobby
3.Take up a new course/workshop
4.Create an inspirational room (revamp your bedroom, or just decorate a little corner of your house )
5.Learn from people who inspire you
6.Quit a bad habit
7.Avoid negative people
8.Let go of the past
9.Cultivate a new habit
10.Aknowledge your flaws

I would love to hear your thoughts on this article, feel free to comment below.
Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy the pictures.

Photos by Tatiana Brito Khan

Virginia XOXO









Comments

Popular Posts