Hello, I'm back!















Happy Friday! First of all, I hope you had a great week.
Let me give you some insight into the reasons why I haven't been blogging lately.
Unknown to many people in my life, for the last five months, I've been going through a process of tests in order to become a Special Guardian to my eleven-year-old niece. A very hard and emotional journey that culminated with a judge deciding to give me legal guardianship of my niece. Also at the end tail of this delicate situation, I was offered the main role on a theatre project. Suffice to say I had little time to devote myself to blogging.

These pictures were snapped in May, but only now I felt inspired to write a blog post.
I am currently at a place where I am receiving and reflecting. My niece is here in Portugal with my daughters and I, the theatre project was a great success. I, however, feel full (emotionally), inspired, exhausted, supported, depleted, grateful, hopeful, and everything in between.
 After so many months of feeling overwhelmed emotionally, I do feel vulnerable and strong at the same time. New projects are on the horizon and keeping me motivated, hopefully, now, I will have time to blog more often. Thank you for your patience.

Skirt, Topshop; Top, H&M.

Photos by Tatiana Brito Khan

Thank you for reading.        








VIRGINIA XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts