Once you realise that the primary
Purpose of life is the inner and
this is what becomes the main Purpose
then the secondary Purpose, the outer Purpose falls into place.
By being true to life and being true to now,
life will bring to you whatever is most appropriate
 as far as your inner Purpose is concerned.
Eckart Tolle
 
 
Purpose
noun
1. the reason for which something is done or created or for which something exists.
2. a person's sense of resolve or determination.
3. have as one's intention or objective.

At the beginning of a new year, I don't write down resolutions, instead, I choose a Word. Last year my Word was Purpose.
I do think a lot about purpose, and I often hear about it.
We either need to find one or have one. There is also the misperception, in my opinion, that in order to find our purpose, one should go through radical, drastic change, whether in one's life or career.
What I found out last year, is that our purpose is a constant journey, an ongoing process to go within, to expand, to integrate. It's about being true to life and being true to now.
 
I'm wearing a Zara t-shirt, dungarees from Grazze, sleepers from Lefties.
 
Photos by Tatiana Brito Khan

Thank you for reading, see you in the next post.  
 











 
 
 
 
VIRGINIA XOXO
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts