WILD WOMAN

 
 
"There is nothing more primal
 or beautiful than
A wild woman in her natural element.
As she dances across this earth,
she is wild in her divinity.
She is beautiful, she is free,
      She is sacred.

          Shikoba
 







I am a wild woman celebrating myself. I celebrate my femininity, I share my wisdom. The ocean heals me, I trust my higher self. I am strong and yet vulnerable. I am a warrior goddess, my spirit is young and my soul is old. I am a mother, a guardian, a nurturer. My heart is as big as oceans.
I am A WILD WOMAN.













  I'm wearing a white Zara shirt, bracelet (I'm actually wearing it as a anklet) from Pipe Lisboa and necklace from street vendors.

Photos by Tatiana Brito Khan

Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoy the photos.




 
"Within every woman, there is a wild and natural creature, a powerful force,
filled with good instincts, passionate creativity, and ageless knowing. Her name is Wild Woman, but she is an endangered species." - Woman Who Run With the Wolves 
 
 
VIRGINIA XOXO
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts