Layers



Hi everyone, happy Sunday! I hope you are all having a great weekend.
Apologies for being absent from my blog, but sometimes life does catch up with you. My babies Tatiana and Talullah both fell sick at the same time, right in the middle of theatre auditions, University interviews, photo-shoots and setting up BBBManagement with my good friend and photographer Ricardo, check out our Facebook page www.Facebook.com/BBBManagement; I will blog about this new venture in a future blog post.

Today's post is all abut layering and mixing different textures like leather, lace, wool, cotton and velvet. Layering is definitely the trick to keep you warm during the winter months. Just like in life we also have different layers which highlight the varies roles each of us plays, just like I did last week whereby I am a mother, a carer, a professional, a friend, an aspiring student etc...

Thank you for reading.

Outfit: top Primark, slip dress and leggings H&M, coat Zara, Boots (old)

Photos by Tatiana Brito-Khan

Virginia XOXO













Comments

Popular Posts