How many Hats do you wear?








Hello everyone, wishing you a lovely week ahead.
I'm dedicating this post to all the woman and men who wear a lot of hats. How many hats do you wear?
I've got so many interests, passions and a lot to explore, that I find it difficult to dedicate myself to just one thing. I am forever looking for my next venture and as a result I end up with lots of projects. I absolutely love variety and when I manage to finish a project, I feel a sense of accomplishment.

Although some of the hats I wear are more of a necessity rather than a choice, but then in life you don't always have the luxury of choosing what you want, what you can do is to do your best, with the choices you have and make sure that you are having fun. If you have been following my blog, than you know by now how much I love my hats ( I'm talking about the real ones literally, not figuratively speaking ) and I thought that it would be a brilliant idea to wear all of my hats in one photo-shoot. I decided to wear white clothes as a blank canvas where as artist I would paint (create) a picture...
Ricardo and I headed to Victoria and Albert museum, one of my favourite places in London, for a day of creative fun.

At the moment I am wearing a lot of hats, trying to balance all of them which is an art in itself. Let's start with the blogger hat. I love blogging and it saddens me that I don't have enough time or energy to blog as much as I would like to blog.
Then there's the Actress hat, the one that I wish was my main hat, but no worries I am working on it. At the moment I am wearing this hat at the National Theatre in a Play called "Light Shining In Buckinghamshire", by Caryl Churchill directed by Lyndsey Turner, and I'm so happy, also I'm already rehearsing another play entitled "A Declaration From The People". Then there's the hat I wear with my best friend Ricardo, I'm the stylist, he takes the pictures, together we are art directors, please feel free to see some of our work on our Facebook page www.facebook.com/BBBManagement (don't forget to follow) I also wear the hat of a barista at Costa Café and finally I wear the hat of a support teacher teaching maths to children ages between 6-8 years old. That's a lot of hats!!

Please leave a comment if you wish and let me know which hats do you wear?

Thank you for reading, I hope you like the pictures.

Outfits: skirt & scarf Zara, white top River Island, slip ons & white hat H&M, blue hat Primark, nude hat Top Shop, grey cap TK Maxx, red hat (old).

Photographer: Ricardo Noel Frutuoso via BBBManagement.

Virginia XOXO











Comments

Popular Posts