Meditation Alternatives




 






Good morning lovely readers. I hope you all had a great week.
Today I'm bringing you a post about my way of meditating.
Meditation- the action of practice of meditating. Meditation is a means of transforming the mind. Practices are techniques that encourage and develop concentration, clarity, emotional positivity and a calm seeing of the true nature of things.

The goal is to slow down and come to a state of calmness in our minds. I don't necessarily need to be sitting in a lotus posture on a mountain.
Take a moment to sit quietly or to think, pray or contemplate. My understanding of meditation however is to get to a place of deep profound peace, which can only be achieved when the mind is still, but yet alert, a truly state of awareness. My only problem is I can't do that.
So I came up with some meditation alternatives that help me calm my mind. I will share some of them with you:
  • Write down your own thoughts
  • Find a quiet place to read
  • Connect with nature
There's more alternative ways to meditate, these are just a few that work for me. I'd love to hear from you if you have any other alternative ways of meditating. I hope that I inspire you.

Thank you for reading, I'll see you next week.

Outfit: leggings Primark, Boots and white dress Peacocks, jumper Zara.

Location: Roehampton University

Photos by Ricardo Noel Frutuoso for BBBManagement

Virginia XOXO
















Comments

Popular Posts