Fear versus Abundance









Hello beautiful people, here I am again after another BRB moment, sorry.... I must say that I miss blogging terribly but I have so much work at the moment that I'm left with little or no time to blog.
The mise en scène for this post is my back garden, and my neighbour's apple tree.
I wanted to write a post about Fear versus Abundance, as this is a subject that fascinates me. Thich Nhat Hanh says that "Most of us experience a life full of wonderful moments and difficult moments. But for many of us, even when we are most joyful, there is fear behind joy. We fear that this moment will end, that we won't get what we need". I've been learning not to fear, Fear, I've been learning how to acknowledge and embrace it in order to move forward, as only when I had overcome some of my fears, Abundance came into my life. Don't be afraid to reach out and go for what you wish for, do not allow circumstance or anyone to hold you back, because everything you always wished for is just on the other side of your fear.
We are raised/conditioned to think and behave in a certain way, society's way. But I'll say, listen to the your inner voice, follow your gut instinct, challenge the norm, there is a great sense of freedom with doing your thing, I am not talking about being reckless I am talking about pursuing your goals.
By all means, if you want to take pictures wearing high heels and a pretty necklace, do it. I can assure you that it is way more fun than wearing your wellies. Make your own rules.
P.S. neither any of the apples or myself were harmed shooting these pictures.

Outfit: dress, Primark; necklace & shoes, Zara.

Book quote: Fear by Thich Nhat Hanh.

Photos by: Tatiana Brito Khan.

Thank you for reading.

Virginia XOXO 

Comments

Popular Posts