Still here!


 I'm hitting my second anniversary of my blog. Well done Misenscenelifestyle, I'm really proud of you/us!!
A big THANK YOU to everyone who took the time to pass by, read my posts, look at the pictures and left a comment, I really appreciate it. How time flies... as I sit here writing this post and reflect upon what I've accomplished and learnt in the last year, I realise that there were a few lessons to learn, but the best part is you can take most of them with you.


"If you are feeling frightened about what comes next, don't be. Embrace the uncertainty. Allow it to lead you to places.
be brave, as it challenges you to exercise both your heart and your mind as you create your own path toward happiness;
don't waste time with regret. Spin wildly into your next action. Enjoy the present, each moment, as it comes, because you'll never get another one quite like it.
And if you should ever look up and find yourself lost, simply take a breath and start over.
retrace your steps and go back to the purest place, in your heart... where your hope lives. You'll find your way again" Everywood






 Thank you for reading. Please leave a comment if you wish.

Outfit: hat & blouse, Primark; skirt H&M; shoes, Aldo.

Photos by Tatiana Brito Khan

Virginia XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts