Super star!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 Good morning my sweet readers. Today is exactly two months since we arrived in Portugal.
People have asked how it is to be back? Some asked why we came back? Well I'm in love with my new path, my home and this place, I finally feel rooted, but the process hadn't been easy, as you can imagine not everything goes according to plan, it costs a lot of mental and physical energy and I'm not even going to talk about the financial aspect of it. But the simple truth is, it's all worth it,  I don't regret our decision to come back, and to be honest, lately I've been feeling like a Super Star.
 
 
What I've learned in this new journey is that you need to know what you want, make a plan and don't worry about how long it will take just do what is right for you, not what it is easy. Stay focus, curious, stay inspired and stay determined, growth is a process that you cannot rush. So trust in yourself and soon enough you will be feeling like a Super Star.
 
 
"The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of starstuff. "
-Carl Sagan
 

Thank you for reading, hope you like the pictures.
 
 
       Outfits: playsuit Primark, Top H&M, boots (old)
      
 
 Photos by Tatiana Brito-Khan
 
 
   Virginia XOXO
 

 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts