Gathering






Hello my dear readers.
There seems to be a lull in the atmosphere, a sudden increase in inspiration, a surge of creativity in my mind. This happened after I took some time to rest, to recuperate and channel deeply back to my roots. Who am I?  Where am I from? and most importantly what are the things I love to do and whom I want to share it with?. All that brought back the waves of new ideas, a new found energy and purpose.
 
As I gather myself, I slowly put together the pieces that were shattered by delays and disappointed. As per usual I took refuge in nature , I took time to myself and listen, really listen to my inner self. A new season is upon us, Winter is definitely coming, so gather your magic, know what your heart is truly about, gather your truth and your beauty, gather your feelings and don't be afraid. Process it all, sit with the Earth and gently listen, dive deep, because there's a universe inside of us, go and explore it.  Gather and reclaim your magic. Trust!
 
 
 
 
Thank you for reading, I hope you like the pictures and I'm wearing a beautiful kimono handmade by my friend Alexia Tonkim.
 
 
 
Outfit: Boots, Primark (old); Skirt, Zara (old); Top, H&Ms (old); Handmade kimono by Alexia Tonkim
 
Photos by Tatiana Brito- Khan



    Virginia XOXO







 


























Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts