How to create a Hot Chocolate Station

Hello dear readers. How are you? 
Baby it's cold outside! Today I am sharing how I created a Hot Chocolate station in my Kitchen. I'm so happy how festive this little corner looks and how my girls gather around to make a nice cup of Hot chocolate as soon as they arrive from school, they can have their own mix-ins like marshmallows. 



You can go big or small with a Hot Chocolate station, you can use a tiny little spot in your Kitchen corner  or a big table. 


 
 
I used things I already had at home, like candy canes, marshmallows and cocoa, but you can add whipped cream, cinnamon, chocolate chips etc....
you can be as creative as you wish and don't forget, Hot Chocolate is like a hug, comfy and warm.
 
 
 
 
Thank you for reading, enjoy the pictures and leave a comment if you wish.
 
        Virginia XOXO
 
 








Comments

Popular Posts