Celebrating Spring
















 



 
Happy Friday. Spring, oh, how I love you so much! What's not to love, fresh and warm days, trees with green leaves, flowers everywhere, the most delicious fruits are in season and inspired by all this I've put together this outfit mixing old favourites with some new pieces. A light and yet cosy jumper from H&M, a pretty pencil laced skirt from River Island, my old platform sandals from Next and of course the piece of the season "The Pink Coat", what do you think? The perfect Spring outfit, I hope you like it. I especially take a lot of care in creating a good contrast between the environment and the outfit I'm wearing and that's why I chose Kew Gardens as the mise-en-scene for today's post. Magnificent magnolias, camillias and azaleas provided the perfect enchanted set for my outfit. I strongly suggest a visit to Kew Gardens during Spring. Thank you for reading.

Outfit: coat: Zara, jumper: H&M, skirt: River Island, shoes: Next, pink top, socks & pochette: Primark, ring: Forever 21

Inside Pochette: lip balm, tissues: Kath Kidston, perfume: H&M

Photos by Ricardo Campos.

Virginia XOXO

 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts