Sports Chic


Happy Friday everyone, I hope you had a great week. I love the Sports Chic look, especially because it's such a functional trend and it looks good. The trend of wearing sports socks with sandals or high heels takes anyone out of their comfort zone, especially when you dress up your top half, just to dress down your bottom half. But let's have a little fun with our outfit; at least I can guarantee you how comfortable and warm my feet felt all day. Adding to this Sports Chic look is the monochrome look and believe me there's no going wrong with this formula of black and white which always looks good and chic. Photos by Ricardo Campos.
















 

Outfit: Sandals, Blouse, Skirt, Nail polish, Ipad Cover, Primark, Socks, Adidas via Footlocker, Leather Jacket, Papillonno, Bag, Suzy Smith via TK Maxx.

Thank you for reading and I'll see you next week.

Virginia XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts