Orange in the City







 

 




 




 


 
 
How is everyone's Friday going thus far? I'm in for a busy one, with meetings, photo shoots and preparing for a short trip to Portugal next week. I'm so excited, I miss my country  a lot! So for this week's post I decided to try something that I never tried before, well I thought that Spring is the season to inject a little personality on my lip colour. I rarely touch on the subject of make up on the blog, because honestly I don't know much about it. My routine, is really straight forward, but this time I decided to upgrade with a bold lipstick - orange it is! Although it is Spring, the weather still calls for scarves and light cosy knits. Orange is indeed the colour of adventure and social communication, optimistic and extrovert. With my grey skirt and jumper, my orange coat and lipstick I was ready to wander around Westminister brightening up the hordes of tourists and the city grey, something  bright and cheerful. And I can not forget to mention my metallic clutch and shoes. The metallic trend continues for this season but if like me you're not brave for enough the full trend, wear it with a splash of a silver bag and shoes to bring a boring outfit to life. What can I say, grey, orange and metallic, I think I created some fashion alchemy. Let me know what you think.
 
A big thank you to Innocence_Is _Bliss which helped me pick up my MAC orange lipstick, and if make up is your thing check her blog www.ssahota.co.uk for beauty tips and also stay tuned for a little collaboration between us, I am so excited about this.
 
Outfit: skirt, jumper & shoes: Zara, coat, clutch & big ring (old): Dorothy Perkins, scarf & small ring: Primark, lace top: H&M 
 
Photos by Ricardo Campos.
 
Thank you for reading.
 
Virginia XOXO 

Comments

Popular Posts