M&Ms Fun













Hi everyone. Happy Wednesday! A new post on a Wednesday instead of a Friday? Yes, and the reason why is that I'm flying today to Portugal, I'm so excited I'll be attending a dear friend's wedding. Wooop wooop a new outfit opportunity... So as you can imagine I've been quite busy trying to sort everything out before I fly away.
Recently I met with my friend Ricardo to talk about some future projects and our rendezvous was at no other than M&M's World London, one of the largest candy stores in the world. I loved the bright colours and the huge glass cylinders packed full of M&Ms in a beautiful rainbow of colours. It's a nice place to take children or if like me, you are a chocolate lover this is the place to be. My outfit matched the playful vibe of the place, a flirty little skirt from Zara and a Looney Tunes jumper from Forever 21. Thank you for reading and I'm off to finish my packing. See you next week Friday.

Outfit: Shoes & skirt: Zara, jumper: Forever 21, tights & beret: Primark.

Photos by Ricardo Noel Frutuoso.

Virginia XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts