Perseverance and a Gorgeous Rapseed Field





















Happy Friday! I hope you all had a nice week.
 
As an actress I often think about giving up, but then the voice inside me tells me to carry on and be strong, the reason why I am telling you this is because of the photos on this post, I'll explain: a couple of weeks ago on my way to Gatwick Airport my husband and I spotted a beautiful Rapeseed field and I knew there and then that this was a great location for a photo-shoot, yep, as a blogger I'm always on the look out for amazing locations. A few weeks later I was back with my fellow uni colleague Duane for a photo-shoot. We were dropped on the motorway on a beautiful gorgeous day. But unbeknownst to me, between the motorway and the Rapeseed field stood stinging nettles, thorns, a stream and a barbed wire fence that didn't really bond with my tights or lace dress; I soon realised that perhaps we couldn't proceed with our photo session. We quickly decided just to go for it and with Duane's help I managed to jump the stream to the other side without ripping my tights. I also had an audition in the afternoon and in case you are wondering I didn't get the part. You see, I got the shoot, but not the role. 
 
Perseverance and tenacity will keep on pushing me on my journey, if I had given up and called it a day on the photo-shoot I wouldn't have these pictures and although I didn't get the part I'll continue fighting, so everybody reading this post I want to say keep on striving and believing in yourself, don't give up on your dreams because perseverance is the key.
 
Outfit: blouse, glasses, hat & scarf, Primark; boots, Bebo; lace dress, Maia Hemera; dark blue tight, Gap; bag (old), New Look.
 
A special thanks to Duane Levy-Smith  for embarking on this mini adventure with me and for taking such gorgeous photos. You can contact Duane at Major Frames at www.facebook.com/majorframes
 
Thank you for reading, I wish you all a wonderful weekend and I'll see you next Friday.
 
Virginia XOXO
 

Comments

  1. Adorei as fotos, cada vez mais prificional minha linda, grande criatividade estão lindíssimas, wauuu muitos beijinhos, parabéns.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Impecável o jogo de cores. Adorei. Muito actual.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts