Striped











 



Hello, happy Friday everyone! I have to admit that I had a good but very tiring week, so I'm really looking forward to the weekend. This week's story was shot by my husband, we literally walked from our home to Morden Hall Park, that is on our doorstep. We are very lucky to live so close to this wonderful park that is a National Trust park. The beautiful white building that you guys see behind me in the pictures is actually a primary school, how wonderful it must be to learn surrounded by such tranquillity and a beautiful garden. This particular school describes itself as a creative space for balanced, purposeful and creative thinkers. And this is a subject close to my heart, creativity and education or art and education. As an actress, I personally believe that the arts should be an essential part of public education, from dance and music to theatre and visual arts. What do you guys think? Should art play a bigger role within education? Let me know your thoughts on the subject by leaving a comment. Thank you for reading, and I'll leave you with a quote:
"I believe arts education in music, theatre, dance, and the visual arts is one of the most creative ways we have to find gold that is buried just beneath the surface. They (children) have enthusiasm for life a spark of creativity, and vivid imaginations that need training - training that prepares them to become confident young men and women." - Richard W. Riley, Former US Secretary of Education.

Outfit: skirt, hat, River Island; denim shirt, Next; scarf, assorted nail polish,  Primark; bag, Peacocks; shoes, H&M

Photos by my lovely husband.

Virginia XOXO

  

Comments

Popular Posts