I love you Autumn!














Hi beautiful readers, how are you?

I love you Autumn!!
The new season has arrived, let's celebrate! Without a doubt, Autumn is one of my favourite time of the year, and let's face it, what's not to love?! Beautiful red and gold leaves, cosy sweaters, hats and scarves, bonfires, carving pumpkins, nice smelling candles, apple picking, long cool walks, cosy nights, warm blankets, tea and hot chocolate.

My Autumn Bucket List:
  • Apple Picking
  • Make caramel apples
  • Fall picnic
  • Decorate/carve a pumpkin
  • Enjoy a bonfire
  • Trick-or-treat
  • Nice long walks

Outfit: Skirt & top, River Island; Shoes ,Primark; Hair clip, Accessorize; Watch & rings (old )


Thank you for reading.

Virginia XOXO
The falling leaves drift by the window
The autumn leaves of red and gold
I see your lips, the summer kisses
The sunburned hands I used to hold

Since you went away the days grow long
And soon I'll hear old winter's song
But I miss most of all my darling
When autumn leaves start to fall
 

Comments

Popular Posts