Light











Good morning, I hope you'll have a pleasant Friday.
The mise-en-scene for this weeks blog was at Morden Hall Park during the sunset also called the golden hour.
We have been so lucky to be experience here in London what's called an Indian Summer.

As I mention before in a past post I've been on a roller-coaster of emotions. And as a result I've been on a journey of self discovery, looking within, trying to find some answers and some light. This poem describes perfectly well how I feel.

" The sun this evening- as it set, glowed a deep orange and set the sky alight.
   Every inch a burning glory.

   I imagine that is what being alive must look like.
   How being in love must feel.
   A raging fire burning for all to witness.

   Lately I have been still waters. Grey skies.
   Lately my fire has burnt out, my heart a stubbed out light.

   These days I search the sky for answers.
    These days I am looking for a little light".

    By Farah Gabdon


Outfit: Shorts, Cos; Shoes & Leather Jacket, Forever21; Top, H&M

Note: Here's the link for Gabdon tumblr, where you can find more of her beautiful poems www.thegabdonwrites.tumblr.com.

Thank you for reading.
Virginia XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts