2015, Be fearless












Happy New Year friends! I wish you the best and most cheerful year ahead.
This will not be a blog post where I'll write down my New Year resolutions list, because
to be honest, I don't have one. But I will say this my dear readers, make 2015 an adventurous year, set your priorities
right and go for it. Be fearless!


This is the first post of 2015, and I'm so happy that I am still here, still blogging.
Thanks for each one of you who visited my blog in 2014, thank you my followers, all 22 of  you, I love You!
And, also, thank you for anyone who took the time to write a comment, it always makes me so happy. Feedback is very important.


I hope you enjoy the pictures. Thank you so much for reading.

Outfit: Dress and vest, H&M; Hat, scarf and bag, Primark; Boots, old.


Photos by Tatiana Brito Khan

VirginiaXOXO

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts