A suitcase full of Sunshine





Hello my dear readers, how are you? WOW! what an amazing week,  a solar eclipse, a power Super Moon, the final Pluto/Uranus square,  and today's Equinox. Lot's of cosmic challenges, just the way I like it. It's time for big changes and time for new beginnings, so let's go!

 Today's post it very special, who can resist a delicious yellow-ness of Sunshine in a old vintage suitcase? I created this suitcase for my eldest daughter Tatiana to thank her for being such a wonderful daughter and my amazing blog photographer, her patience amazes me. Also she always makes me laugh during our photo shoots, I always call her my sunshine girl, so giving her a little sunshine seemed appropriate. It is important to say that my inspiration for this post was based on the concept behind #StyleEntry, because is cool to give! The man behind this concept, Joseph Amissah believes that we should be the best that we can be in order to inspire others through our actions and I agree with him, sometimes we get so caught up in life that we forget to take care and nurture people around us, a small gesture goes a long way and it means so much.

If you have a loved one or a friend going through a rough patch I hope to inspire you to give them a box full of sunshine. It is such a simple idea, all you need is an assortment of yellow items you would like to send, and you don't need to spend a lot of money, I bought almost everything at Pound land, Primark and Wilko. Remember its the intention behind the gesture that counts.




Here's my list:

1. Sweet Swizzles Bumper Bag

2. Lovea nature hair mask

3. Argan hair oil

4. Ceramic oil burner

5. Tropical sun Aloe Vera Mango flavour drink

6.Lemon glass bottle candle

7. Vaseline essential lotion

8. Nivea milk and honey lip balm

9. Fabriano little yellow notebook

10. French vanilla scented oil

11. Wrigley's chewing gum

12. Bento box

13. Lemon and black pepper bath bomb

14. Sugar coat yellow nail polish

15. Pencil sharpener fish shape

16. Yellow mirror sun glasses


It is important to have your recipient in mind when buying the items, and you can always include personal touches. Use your imagination, be creative. You can repackage, use ribbons, pompoms and envelopes, whatever you fancy as long you keep with the colour theme, Yellow.

Go ahead, create your sunshine in a box, basket, suitcase and surprise someone special.   


You can find out more about #StyleEntry on Instagram  @josephamissah

I hope you enjoy today's post, thank you for reading.

Photos by me.

Virginia XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts