Because it's cool to give












Happy Friday! Spring is here, and London is looking beautiful, with blossom trees blooming all around.

Today's post continues from last week's post (if you haven't read last week's post, go and have a look) whereby I mention Joseph Amissah and #StyleEntry- because it's cool to give, concept. Here I am proudly wearing my #StyleEntry t-shirt. This t-shirt was sent to me by Joseph. The aim of #StyleEntry is to promote awareness, regarding the significance of spreading positivity and motivating others to achieve their true potential. The concept behind this brand is to facilitate the idea of helping others without expecting anything in return.

As a fashion lover I took this concept of helping others by teaming up my #StyleEntry t-shirt with an alphabet scarf from Matalan; half the proceeds of the sale go to Alder Hey Children's Charity.

You can get your free #StyleEntry t-shirts by contacting Joseph via Instagram @josephamissah.

Thank you for reading, don't forget that we can always help others with our time, words of encouragement or simply being there when somebody needs you. Enjoy Spring and I'll see you next week.

Outfit: tights, skirt & cape, Primark; slip on shoes, H&M; scarf, Matalan; hat, T.K Maxx; t-shirt, #StyleEntry via Joseph

Virginia XOXO 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts