Rebel



Hello, my dear readers,

How are you? I've been quite busy as you can tell by my erratic blog posts. So much has happened in my life lately. The good news is I have successfully auditioned for a play at The National Theatre and I have already started rehearsals, I'm very happy.

Meanwhile, BBBManagement attended London Fashion Week (LFW), not to see any shows but to take pictures, network and to promote the company. Oh boy, that was an adventure and a half, I will never, ever, again underestimate the value, difficulty and the demands of PR, because that's exactly what Ricardo and I were doing. Reaching out to people, creating a rapport and networking. We were obviously the new kids on the block, going against the established fashion magazines, street photographers and PR agencies, it's a war out there.  I must say, after the initial fear, we enjoyed ourselves. LFW is an amazing event where you can see all the rebels of fashion coming out, showing their true colours. And that's exactly what fashion is for me, individuals that have no fear of showing their creativity translated through the clothes they wear.

This is the outfit I wore during our day at LFW, practical and comfortable. I hope you enjoy the pictures of our day at LFW promoting BBBManagement.

Outfit: boots, old; dress & shirt, H&M.

Thank you for reading.

Photos by BBBManagement. Photographer: Ricardo Noel Frutuoso.

Check out www.facebook.com/BBBManagement for more pictures of LFW.

Virginia XOXO











Andreea Panciuc from the blog dreamingofchanel

 


 
Blogger from symphonyofsilk.com
 





Ricardo Noel Frutuoso

 
This was the end of our day and here you can see the result of all of our hard work, contacts.
 
 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts