Back And Forward

 
 


 
Hey guys, how are you? First blog post for 2017. Big slap on the wrist for me because it wasn't sooner but hey, here I am. If you've been following my blog you know that in July 2016 I've moved back from England to Portugal, this wasn't my first big move. It all started at age of 3 years old when I escaped with my grandeparents from Angola to Portugal via South Africa, the reason being Civil War. Later in my life as an adult I left Portugal to Germany because I was in love. I left Germany to England with a broken heart. I came back to Portugal  chasing my acting career, and just like that I started a long affair, I would say a complicated relationship between Portugal and England. A game of back and forward that lasted almost 20 years, in the end I was thorn and exhausted. Currently I'm in Portugal , and I plan to stay here for a every long time.
 
If you have a similar story please let me know in the comments below, I would love to hear your thoughts on this subject. The adpation back home it's been hard but I won't change it for the world.
 
Thank you for reading, and I hope you enjoy the pictures and the lovely blush pink palete.
 
 
Outfit: Track suit bottoms & top, Primark; Trainers, Lefties;Coat, H&M (old)
 
Photos by Tatiana Brito-Khan
 
 
Virginia XOXO
                                                                                                                                                               
 
 
 
 
 
 
 









Comments

Popular Posts