Joy!



Hello, Happy Saturday!
I can feel the Spring coming. All the trees blossoming and looking so beautiful. I love to see the seasons changing. It brings me great joy.
 
 
I actually want to talk about "joy" or the lack of it in our lives. We often put many restrictions on our lives, many of us started the New Year with a long list of resolutions only to feel frustrated when we are unable to tick them off. Relax, and allow yourself to go with the flow, not in an irresponsible way of course. Just try not to control everything around you, relationships, work, or even leisure time, spontaneity will take you a long way, it will give you a sense of freedom. Have fun and let yourself go, en(joy)!
 
Don't be so hard on yourself, you deserve to have joy in your life.
 
Go back to that list that you wrote at the beginning of the year ( and if you haven't written one, I know you have a mental list ) and add "JOY" into the list, I assure you that you will appreciate more your work and relationships.
 
Thank you for reading, I hope you like the pictures and please share this post or leave a comment if you wish.
 
Photos by Tatiana Brito-Khan  
 
 
Outfit: Hoodie - Misguided, Slip-dress - Zara, Tights - Primark, Boots - Timeless ( old )  
 
 










Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts