Day to night outfit

 
 
Hi everyone, how are you? Another day, another blog post.
I always wanted too do a day to night post, and guess what? Here it is . The first set of pictures are the night look, a very simple, elegant look for Spring/ Summer nights. Wearing all white with accents of silver.
 






And if you scroll down you will find the day look, wearing my gorgeous fish sequins basket with my white and silver glittery espadrilles. There you have it, very simple and very cute if I say so myself.
 
Thank you for reading, I hope you like this beautiful locations in Cascais, and of course the soundtrack for this blog post is lil Goonie - My side
 
Outfit:Trousers - Zara
      Shoes - Zara
      Top - Miumi
                             Basket- Cascais local shop
                        White espadrilles - Ella
                                         Silver clutch  -  Dorothy Perkins   
 










Virginia XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts