We all have the power to say WHEN

 
 Hi peeps! Do you believe it's already May?! Ah-ma-zing.
Summer is coming my friends, and I could not be happier. I feel that I'm finally coming out of hibernation. To be honest I quite enjoyed my down time, even if at times I had no clue of  what to do in order to move forward. Spiritual growth was more important to me than career issues. But now it's time to move on, and I'm ready.
 
Having the power to say WHEN we are ready it's wonderful, although a great deal of spiritual growth is involved, it's important also to know which When- when we are ready to move on. When we want something else, or even when we had enough.
 
Thank you for reading, I hope you like the pictures.
 
Outfit: Dress and trainers, Primark.
 
Photos by Tatiana Brito-Khan
 
Virginia XOXO
 
 
 
 









Comments

Popular Posts