Checked!

 

 Happy Saturday!
Finally it's weekend, right? Well I am working today, but I still plan to enjoy myself, I hope you do too.

Today I bring you a new look, a very on the moment look. Who else is loving all the checked pieces for A/W right now? I certainly am. So chic and cool at the same time, and don't even get me started on my red boots!! How cool are they? And believe me when I say, they are super comfortable.

I hope you enjoy the pictures... hold on. keep on scrolling, because at the very end of this post, there's a little Christmas list for you, yes I know, I am sweet like that. I wish you find some inspiration to buy some presents for your loved ones. I told you on the last post that I had a little surprise for you.

Outfit: trousers, lefties; Top and boots, Stradivarius.

Photos by Tatiana Brito-Khan














  Hi there my lovelies, Christmas is around the corner, have you started on your Christmas shopping?
Well if you would like some inspiration I put together a small list of pretty things.

Christmas list: Star sleepers socks, Primark 3.50euros
                        Fake roses, VIVA 3.80euros
                        Cushions, Kuti textile via VIVA on sales 2 cushions for 9.99euros
                        Wrapping-paper, Primark 1.50euros
                        Gift wrap ribbons, Primark 2euros
                        White Fluffy throw, Primark home 10euros

Thank you for reading.

Photos by Virginia Brito

Virginia XOXO







Comments

Popular Posts