Still Sunshine ... till today

 Hello my lovely readers.
Another day, another outfit post. Black leather trousers and white blouse, all from a shop called Lefties, boots from one of my favourites, River Island. Between you and me, you can never go wrong with Monocrome.

At the time of this photo shot, the weather was beautiful, still sunshine.... till today. Today it's gloomy and apparently will rain later on, for a blogger, the weather conditions are very important, you see, our photo studio it's outdoors space. And there's nothing better than natural light, so I've been blessed with lovely weather in November, definitely not complaining, plus we need the rain.

I hope you like the photos, and also, two things: First, this white top is on sales and second, there will be a little surprise on my next post. Stay tuned! Thank you for reading.

Photos by Tatiana Brito Khan

Virginia XOXO













Comments

Popular Posts