Hello there!









  
 
Hello there!
 
Here I am, after such a long break due to work commitments, I feel like I should update you guys.
Well, first of all I had a lovely summer, beach-days filled with sunshine, till the 21st of August when I started rehearsing for a theatre production as an actress. Amazing right? Like a dream come true. The invite came from a theatre company that produces amazing work. I'll talk more about my work on a later post. 
 
The rehearsing hours were quite heavy and half way through my rehearsing schedule, I received another offer...to teach drama classes for two different schools, yes! I also could not believe the universe's generosity, I am obviously really grateful, but also really tired...and last but not least, another offer came from a children's theatre company to work with them, not as an actress but in production.
 
As you can see I have my hands full at the moment, and of course my sweet blog got  neglected. I am back and I'll do my best to keep up with the blog posts. I'm really excited because I love blogging, I love performing and I love teaching, so although most of the days I feel exhausted my cup is full of happiness and I thank God, the angels, the stars and the universe for all of my blessings.
 
My next blog post will be about a Christmas inspired outfit, stayed turned!
 
Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy the photos.
 
Outfits
Miniskirt - Bershka
Top -Bershka
Hoodie - Primark
Boots - Primark
Tights - Old   

 






Photos by Tatiana Brito Khan

Virginia XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts