My Happy Place








Do you like wrapping dresses like me? I love them, they are so flattering on the silhouette. This punchy wrap dress is from Primark and is just right. Do you believe it, if I tell you that I actually bought this dress all the way back in February? I have been waiting for a sunny day to wear it, but as we all know how the weather's been acting all Diva like, lol! So you can imagine how happy I was when last week the sun came out and I grabbed the opportunity to wear my light, floaty dress and go to one of my favourite places in Cascais, it's called "Esplanada de Santa Marta", an alfresco restaurant with the most amazing view of the Sea.
The food is delicious and the staff is very friendly.
I lost count of the days I spent admiring the waves and watching beautiful sunsets.
Without a doubt one of my Happy Places in Cascais.
 
Thank you for reading, and please leave a comment if you wish.
 
Photos by Tatiana Brito Khan
 















VIRGINIA  XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts