What I am learning about myself

 
 Happy Saturday. Today's post was shoot at the beautiful Quinta do Marquês in a location called Oeiras. A beautiful place, you can visit the gardens for free and pay a small fee if you wish to visit the palace.

What I am learning  about myself
. I love solitude, and for now, I am enjoying being in my head and be left alone.
.Slowly but steadily I've been ditching things and people. I have been emptying out, I reckon my cup needs to be empty so that I can fill it up again.
.I still haven't outgrown my past, I still resent my parents, family, and friends, but I am working on it.
.I still look for dysfunctional behavior in people.
.I cherish my energy the most, my emotional, physical, mental and spiritual being is my most valuable possession, I've been working too hard to jeopardize it.
.I think I came a long way, and I am very happy with the person I am becoming. 

Thank you for reading. Please leave a comment if you wish.
Outfit: Trousers and top, Grazzie: Boots, Primark.
Photos: Tatiana Brito Khan   











 
 














VIRGINIA XOXO
 
 


Comments

Popular Posts