Happy Valentine's Day I

--



Happy Valentine's Day!
Happy Galantine's Day !
A whole day to celebrate LOVE. A whole day to celebrate ourselves.

On this special day I bring you the ultimate dress for a date, and I am not only talking about a romantic date.
I fell in love with this dress at first sight, you can wear it in so many different ways. With a polo shirt underneath, with trousers or just the dress with sexy high heels. How versatile!
The dress is from Zara and let me tell you a little secret, the boots that I'm wearing in this photoshoot are from Zara too, but...from the children's section, hahahaha. They actually belong to my youngest daughter. You know what they say, sharing is caring. Happy Valentine's/Galantine's day.
PS. Galantines, means celebrating with your girlfriends.
Thank you for reading.

 
 







 










VIRGINIA XOXO
 


Comments

Popular Posts