Hi!
Here I am again with another blog post about London Fashion Week.
Last year I had the pleasure to attend LIMKOKWING University Fashion Show.  It was the first time attending their show and I must say I was very impressed. I truly loved LIMKOKWING philosophy, they are the worlds most globalized university, they cultivate creative development by introducing to their students a learning environment with racial diversity. I obviously wrote a post about the show and until to this day it is the  post with most views on my blog. You can only imagine my happiness when I received their invite for this year's Fashion Show.



The show's theme this year was inspired by "the journey of self-discovery, transformation, and transitions by individuals when they are facing adversaries and challenges in their lives. Its a story of compromising of one's value in the midst of a love story of how a person rises from the ashes and transform to be a new person with a stronger self-appreciation". If you have been following my blog, you know these are all subjects that resonate deeply within me.
It was a beautiful show with cultural influences from Asia and Africa. I had an amazing London Fashion Week. I hope you enjoy the pictures from the runway show kindly provided by www.limkokwing.net


Thank you for reading, I hope to see you next time.







VIRGINIA XOXO
 

Comments

Popular Posts