Hello, hello!
I'm back and I bring you straight from the streets of London Fashion Week my latest blogpost. I love street style and what better place than London to be inspired by all the diversity and the most amazing styles.
Big sports energy is pretty much everywhere right now, and I think it will become even bigger in the Summertime.
I did add a contemporary twist to my outfit, by wearing my River Island hoodie with snake print boots from Primark, creating a more polish look, less gym.
There's also a hint of neon trend, on my Next bag and Next hat,
 and of course my neon nails.
 Sports look with snake and neon accents packs a punch.
The Primark boots are currently on sale for only £7, go get them!! Sunglasses form Zara. 
Thank you for reading, see on my next post.
 
 
















VIRGINIA XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts