Lost and found...


 
Good morning beautiful readers. How are you? Getting everything ready for Christmas? I'll definitely will be starting my shopping next week, so excited!! So, about today's post...  The story goes like this: I bought this beautiful long floaty dress on sale at Zara in August. I also bought the white River Island sweater that I'm wearing in this picture on the same day. My intention was to do a beautiful ethereal post to celebrate my first blog anniversary (it was the 1st October). I came home and put the clothes away and completely forgot about the items, when the time came for me to do the photo shoot, I couldn't find the dress and sweater. I looked everywhere (so frustrating). The truth is I was juggling so many things in my life that I felt overwhelmed, my wardrobe was chaotic. I decided there and then to declutter and go through all of my clothes. I organised my room and closet. You guys are not going to believe this but the dress and the sweater were the last things I found. I guess that the space where you live reflects the chaos you feel inside. Decluttering helped me clear my mind, it felt like a huge weight had been lifted from my shoulders.

I lost my dress and sweater and found them together with my sanity.

Thank you for reading.

Outfit: wellies, Primark; dress, Zara; sweater, River Island; white blouse (worn back to front), H&M; hat, Accessorize.

Virginia XOXO










Comments

Popular Posts