November














Hi, Happy Friday!!
How do you feel about November?
November is known for it's darkness and dullness and it's in a very unforgiving place, between October and December. Between Autumn and Christmas.
For me, November it's when I like to take a deep breath and take stock of what has happened and look forward to what may come.
After the Autumn bright colours of red, browns and yellow leaves and before December festivities I like to take some time to ground myself and plan for the forthcoming celebration, and mapping out the New Year.
December is a month where to much happens and I can feel a bit overwhelmed. So, it's good that November it's a somber month, that gives me time to think things over and prepares me for whatever is to come.

Thank you for reading. Please follow me and leave a comment if you wish.


Outfit: Trouseres, coat and shoes, Primark; Blouse, MissSelfridge; Top (old ); bag, Zara (old )

VirginiaXOXO

Comments

Popular Posts