Paradox

Good morning my beautiful readers. Today's post is more like, two for one. I mean, one post, two outfits, good hey?!
Well, my original idea for this post was to create a "day" and a "Night" outfit using the same formula, leather skirt, plaid shirt and ankle boots. But then, it became a little bit more than just a day versus night outfit post. We shot the "Day" outfit on the last week of October and the weather was lovely, sunshine and golden leaves all around, perfect match for my brown leather skirt and yellow plaid shirt, I was in tune with nature...









...but, when we shot the "Night" look ( on the second of November) the mood changed dramatically, it was a grey, gloomy rainy day. In the end it worked quite well, as my outfit was all black and blue.


So, here you have it, a paradox of Autumn/Winter, Day/Night, Light/dark, Sun/rain, October/November, everything perfectly balanced.
I hope you like my pictures and please leave a comment if you wish.
Thank you for reading.

Outfits:
Day look: Skirt & shirt, H&M; Boots, Primark: Scarf used as a blanket, Zara.
Night look :Skirt, H&M; Shirt(old) & hat, Primark; Boots (old) Zara.

Virginia XOXO







Comments

Popular Posts