11 signs you may have anxiety disorder


 

 We all suffer to a certain extent from anxiety. It is normal to occasionally feel nervous or anxious. If we are going through financial difficulty, we've got a job interview, work presentation, or in my case as an actress, an audition, or a theatre performance.
However, for many years I suffered from severe anxiety, I could not sleep and when I would fall asleep I had horrible nightmares.

I also suffered from panic attacks, where I thought I was having a heart attack. All this, started slow and built up through the years. As you can imagine, anxiety had a huge impact on my daily life. I would dread going to bed at night, and my confidence really went down.
The thing is, and I don't  even know why I totally fail to realize that I was suffering from anxiety. I honestly didn't have a clue.
Since then, I learned how to deal with my anxiety, I no longer have nightmares, and most nights I sleep like an angel. 
I wish I knew how to recognize the signs, and that's why I decided to write this blog post. 

11 signs you may have an  Anxiety Disorder:   
1. Excessive worry
2. Sleep problems (falling asleep or staying asleep)
3. Irrational Fears
4. Muscle tension( headaches)
5. Self- consciousness
6. Chronic indigestion
7. Panic attacks
8. Flashbacks
9. Self- doubt
10. Perfectionism
11. Sweating

If you ticked more then one of this signs, please talk to your doctor.   
I sincerely hope that this post might help anyone going through a difficult time.
Thank you for reading. Please, leave a comment or share.
 


 
OUTFIT
Top; Zara
Trousers & Boots ; Primark
Hat ; Market stall











Photos by Tatiana Brito Khan


 


 



 VIRGINIA XOXO


Comments

Popular Posts